Wednesday, July 24, 2013

#JellysAreBack

“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Jelly Beans but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #JellysAreBack http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO

You heard that right! Your favorite shoes circa 1994 are making a come back. Remember back in the day sporting your uber cool jellies in basically every single color of the rainbow? And then the jelly fad grew when wedge jellies, slip on jellies, and flip flop jellies were introduced. It's been a couple of years since I've seen jellies circulate the Target Sunday ads or fashion/gossip magazines but Jelly Beans has launched their new jellies brand here in the US this month! You know I was pumped to have a pair of modern jellies sent to my door to wear in the heat of the summer. 


I opted for clear jellies knowing I'd want the option to wear them with many different outfits but they have lots of adorable colors to choose from! And at $35 a pair, you definitely want to get your hands on some of these! Pssst... and they ship FREE anywhere in the US!



I seem to cycle through the same 2 pairs of flip flops the entire summer...black Texas A&M flip flops (yes that I still have from college) for casual days, errands, or around the house and a tad bit fancier silver Old Navy flip flops for cuter outfits. And to be honest, I am sick of them... yet I keep wearing them! My new Jelly Beans jellies will be perfect for anything from pool days to date night shoes paired with a cute dress. 




So far my jellies have been nothing but comfortable and cool during these blazing hot summer months. Luckily in Texas I should be able to wear these most of the year. We will be heading to the lake over labor day and I am excited to finally retire my lake shoes and sport my cute jellies!


Find Jelly Beans...
Website .Twitter.Facebook.Instagram.Pinterest
Free shipping in the US!

 photo Signature_zps45ff6a7d.png

2 comments:

Ashlee Chu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

You are ridiculously cute. Love the jellys!