Sunday, September 7, 2014

Zoodles!


If you haven't heard of "zoodles" than you may be living under a rock. Zoodles= zucchini noodles and they are just about the most delicious way to eat a low carb Italian meal. I've used spiralizers in the past to make zoodles but was recently introduced to the Bluelife Spiral Vegetable Slicer and I will never go back. The Bluelife is small which is a huge plus for me because I hate storing bulky kitchen gadgets and appliances. It is a no brainer to use and I felt like I was sharpening a large pencil as I was cranking out my zoodles. I was able to spiral 1 zucchini in about 30 seconds! Not only is the Bluelife Spiral Slicer perfect for zoodles, it can be used on cucumbers and carrots for salads, to julienne vegetables for pretty side dishes, and even sweet potatoes for fun curly fries. It is dishwasher safe, has a lifetime guarantee, and makes the perfect gift for any food enthusiast or health conscious eater. Oh and it is less than $20!








Buy a Bluelife Spiral Vegetable Slicer

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: